Apr 25, 2020
Here are some other questions we talked about:
- What is the effect of COVID19 on residential real estate?
- What are the differences and similarities between 2008 and
- What percentage of the US economy is in real estate?
- How is COVID19 going to affect the Airbnb businesses?
- How did the government stimulus of 2020 effect commercial real
- Why is a lease on commercial real estate so long?
- What are the cool cities in Wyoming?
- What are the hybrid cities in the west coast?
- Why will people become more dependent on investment for
- What are the skills that matter at a high level after COVID19
and the drive towards automation?
- Generate and invest wealth
- What was it like to invest in the late 1990's?
- What is the mentality of the investor right now due to
- How do you hedge in order to protect yourself in the
- What is debt monetization?
- What is the effect of unlimited money on the global
- How do you separate the printing of money and the long term
outlook of innovation?
- What are the fundamental trends that are immune to unlimited
printing of money?
- What are the investments you should be making if you believe in
the long term positive investment horizon?
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Berkshire Hathaway
- What are dividends for stocks?
- How do you find out whether a company has a long term vision?
- How does this work differently between startups and established
- What are the world-class companies out there right now?
- What should you invest in biotech right now?
- How does a 20 year old change their investment horizon from 1
year to 40-50 years?
- How do you invest in CRISPR?
- What is the relationship between specificity, time, and
- How do hypotheticals help you make better investments?
- How do you get better at speculating on the future?
- What would happen if you believed that more money would be
- medicine is more personalized?
- Why do you want to buy a basket based on trends?
- How do you buy a customized platform for investing in a
- How do you change the
- How do you get better at risk management both in life and
Follow Mike: https://twitter.com/mikealfred